KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DANGER: CORROSIVE. CONTAINS SODIUM HYDROXIDE (LYE). WILL BURN EYES AND SKIN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, mucous membranes and clothing.
DO NOT ingest.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wear long rubber gloves when using.
FIRST AID: If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately. If on skin, IMMEDIATELY rinse and remove contaminated clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water and continue flushing for at least 10 minutes. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth thoroughly and seek medical attention immediately.
PRECAUTIONS: Recommended for use ONLY on porcelain enamel, iron, stainless steel, ceramic and glass surfaces. Avoid excessive use on glass. Do not use on exterior oven surfaces, aluminum, chrome, baked enamel. Do not use on self-cleaning or continuous cleaning ovens. Avoid spraying over pilot light. Keep off all electrical connections such as heating element, thermostat, bulb receptacles, light switch. Do not puncture or incinerate container, expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Never leave can on stove or near source of heat. Avoid freezing.
Contains no phosphorus.
Ingredients: Water, Butane, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol Propyl Ether, Ethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Smectite Clay, Paraffin Wax, Fragrance.