KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: CAUSES SEVERE EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. DO NOT get in eyes. Wear protective eyewear
such as safety glasses. Avoid skin contact. Wear protective gloves. DO NOT ingest. Contains surfactants and sodium hydroxide.
FIRST AID: If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use on aluminum surfaces.
Ingredients: Water, Phenoxyisopropanol, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethanolamine, Fragrance.
Contains no phosphorus.